PEERS - EDUCATIONAL LIFE SKILLS PROGRAM
PEERS - Phab’s Equal Experience, Resource Support program is an Educational Life Skills Program that runs Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from our main facility in Takapuna.
The program includes meaningful, productive, tangible and engaging activities such as:
- Budgeting workshops, which include supermarket visits
- Events and places to visit
- Community outings
- Current event studies
- Cultural experiences
- And more…
- Learning gardening skills
- Stretching and movement sessions
- Making gifts
- Assisting in PHAB fundraising
- Music workshops
- Cooking classes
- Garden to table café project
Transport to and from PHAB is your own responsibility
Members supply their own morning tea, lunch, snacks and drink.
PROGRAM FEE Options:
- $76.00 + GST per day*
- or a Carer Support Day per day
*This cost covers staff and administration only, outings may incur an extra cost.
The program is often full due to its popularity but we always welcome new enquiries for future participants.
Please contact PHAB for more information.
To fill out or download a PEERS membership form